Location | Health & Fitness | The Resort
The Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa is perfectly situated off the Southwest coast of Florida, directly on the Gulf of Mexico, south of Naples. The Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa is a AAA 4-Diamond deluxe 11 story resort only minutes from world-class golfing, the Florida Everglades National Park and some of Southwest Florida's best shopping, dining and recreational activities.
The Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa is also convenient to dozens of sightseeing and recreational opportunities including:
- World-Class Golfing (Lely - Flamingo Island, Lely -Mustang, and Hammock Bay)
- Miles of glorious beaches
- Marco Walk Plaza (fine restaurants, boutiques and a movie theatre across the street from the Resort)
- Florida Everglades National Park
- Naples Caribbean Gardens
- Excellent Shopping at Coastland Center, Miromar Outlets, Waterside Shops, and Venetian Bay
- Downtown Naples and Fifth Avenue
- Tin City
At the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa, we feature 297 guest rooms including 22 gulf-view one-bedroom suites, and four luxuriously appointed two-bedroom penthouses.
Accommodations at the Resort are the largest on Marco Island and feature:
- Private furnished balcony
- Choice of tennis/garden, resort pool or Gulf of Mexico views
- King bed or two double beds
- Sleeper sofa
- 32-inch LCD flat panel television
- Hilton Serenity Collection® bedding
- Luxuriously appointed bathrooms featuring Crabtree & Evelyn® amenities
The Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa has a wide array of recreation and entertainment choices great for the entire family:
- Onsite water sports rentals (sailing, parasailing, wave runners, hobiecats, ocean kayaks)
- Fishing charter, boat rentals, Florida Everglades excursions, air boat rides
- Two clay tennis courts
- Beach volleyball
- Heated Resort Pool and Whirlpool spa
We also offer guests an array of choices on property for both casual and elegant dining:
- Beach Bar & Grill - a great place to sip your favorite cocktail and watch the sun go down!
- Sandcastles - where you'll savor our Chef's tantalizing Caribbean inspired menu.
- Sandcastles Lounge - with nightly live entertainment
- Paradise Café - offers informal dining overlooking the beach!
- Starbucks® kiosk
- Gift Shop